Saturday, October 10, 2009

Limericks- This is how it began!

I recently took up writing limericks. Its very interesting (almost addictive ;) ). Now, I never imagined myself writing anything close to poetry, until I read my friend Rohit's blog (Rohit's Ramblings). That, coupled with his great advice on writing style, got me going. So I'd like to open up my Limerick tally on my blog, by writing a limerick on him. So here goes:


Hark ye, theres a great brain working,
Topics he is out seeking,
Thoughts at the speed of light,
What he's upto? ask you might
I think he's Limeric"king"!

4 comments:

  1. congrats .Great job !!! I was expecting this to happen sooner or later :) great going, looking forward for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Nikhil! I am both impressed and flattered. Keep it up! Wanna see some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete